Worship Assembly Times:
- 9am Sunday — Bible Classes for all ages
- 10am Sunday — Morning worship
- 5pm Sunday — Evening worship
- 7pm Wednesday — Bible Classes for all ages
- All classes and worship services are livestreamed.
1. The following Covid protocols are in place:
- The wearing of masks while entering and exiting the building is optional. Please respect the consciences and convictions of those whose practices in this regard are different from yours.
- The wearing of masks in children’s Bible classes is optional.
- We currently utilize individual communion packets for the Lord’s Supper and boxes in the foyer for contribution.
2. On Sunday mornings, during Bible class and worship, we will continue to provide a mask-required assembly. Beginning Sunday, September 5, the “mask only” class & worship service will be in Rooms 121-122. The move is being made to accommodate a large class in the Fellowship area.
Anyone who is in a high-risk group or who is not feeling well Should Carefully Consider staying home. If you have been sick within the last 24 hours before worship we ask that you stay home, as well.
This is a congregation of people from diverse walks of life, all ages and many interests. It is a congregation seeking to worship after the pattern set forth in the scriptures, with no head but Christ, overseen by elders meeting scriptural qualifications and served by deacons who lead in the many tasks and works undertaken by a congregation of this size. It is a congregation which has a great desire for greater knowledge of the word of God and in which the study of the Bible is encouraged in numerous ways.