In-Person Worship Assembly Changes:
Beginning Sunday, September 27th:
- 9am Sunday — Classes for all ages
- 10am Sunday — Morning worship (all are welcome to attend).
- 5pm Sunday — Evening worship (all are welcome to attend).
- 7pm Wednesday — Adult Bible class in the auditorium and teen class in Room 102 of the Education Building. No children’s classes at this time; children are welcome to sit with their parents in the auditorium (all are welcome to attend).
- All classes and worship services will be livestreamed.
Additionally, the elders also ask us to remember the following:
- Everyone is still strongly encouraged to wear a mask while entering and exiting the buildings. Masks may be removed once seated in the auditorium, as has been our practice for the past several weeks.
- Appropriate physical distancing is still encouraged.
- For those who want to attend in-person worship but have health concerns, the Fellowship Hall will be open for livestreaming of all classes and worship. Masks will be required to be worn in the Fellowship Hall at all times. As in the auditorium, no food or drinks should be brought to worship.
Anyone who is in a high-risk group or who is not feeling well Should Carefully Consider staying home. If you have been sick within the last 24 hours before worship we ask that you stay home as well.
This is a congregation of people from diverse walks of life, all ages and many interests. It is a congregation seeking to worship after the pattern set forth in the scriptures, with no head but Christ, overseen by elders meeting scriptural qualifications and served by deacons who lead in the many tasks and works undertaken by a congregation of this size. It is a congregation which has a great desire for greater knowledge of the word of God and in which the study of the Bible is encouraged in numerous ways.