In-Person Worship Assembly Times:
- 9am Sunday — Bible Classes for all ages
- 10am Sunday — Morning worship
- 5pm Sunday — Evening worship
- 7pm Wednesday — Bible Classes for all ages
- All classes and worship services will be livestreamed.
An update from the elders regarding Covid-19 protocols:
We are thankful that the overall Covid-19 situation in our area continues to improve. Please continue to pray for all those affected by this virus.
1. Beginning Sunday, April 4, the following changes and updates will be made:
- The wearing of masks while entering and exiting the building is optional. Please respect the consciences and convictions of those whose practices in this regard are different from yours.
- The wearing of masks in children’s Bible classes is optional.
- Release from children’s Bible classes will no longer be “staggered.” All children’s classes will be released at the second bell.
- All rows and all sections in the main auditorium will be open for seating beginning April 4.
- The attended nursery will be reopened during worship services beginning April 4.
- We will continue to utilize individual communion packets for the Lord’s Supper and boxes in the foyer for contribution.
2. On Sunday mornings, during Bible class and worship, we will continue to provide a mask-required assembly in the Fellowship Hall.
Anyone who is in a high-risk group or who is not feeling well Should Carefully Consider staying home. If you have been sick within the last 24 hours before worship we ask that you stay home, as well.
This is a congregation of people from diverse walks of life, all ages and many interests. It is a congregation seeking to worship after the pattern set forth in the scriptures, with no head but Christ, overseen by elders meeting scriptural qualifications and served by deacons who lead in the many tasks and works undertaken by a congregation of this size. It is a congregation which has a great desire for greater knowledge of the word of God and in which the study of the Bible is encouraged in numerous ways.