- 9am Sunday — Classes for all ages
- 10am Sunday — Morning worship (all are welcome to attend).
- 5pm Sunday — Evening worship (all are welcome to attend).
- 7pm Wednesday — Classes for all ages
- All worship services and auditorium classes will be livestreamed.
1. The following Covid protocols are in place:
- The wearing of masks while entering and exiting the building is optional. Please respect the consciences and convictions of those whose practices in this regard are different from yours.
- The wearing of masks in children’s Bible classes is optional.
- We currently utilize individual communion packets for the Lord’s Supper and boxes in the foyer for contribution.
2. On Sunday mornings, during Bible class and worship, we will continue to provide a mask-required assembly. Beginning Sunday, September 5, the “mask only” class & worship service will be in Rooms 121-122. The move is being made to accommodate a large class in the Fellowship area.
Anyone who is in a high-risk group or who is not feeling well Should Carefully Consider staying home. If you have been sick within the last 24 hours before worship we ask that you stay home as well.
|Bible Classes||9:00 am||All ages|
|Morning Worship||10:00 am||Everyone Welcome|
|Evening Worship||5:00 pm||Everyone Welcome|
|Ladies Bible Class||9:30 am||(childcare provided)|
|Bible Classes||7:00 pm||All ages|
What to expect when you visit
When you visit, you can expect to be greeted with kindness and love. Visitors will not be asked to stand, or identify themselves in any way that will cause embarrassment.
Most Sunday mornings (except for some holidays) we host Family Circle luncheons for visitors. You are invited to stay, eat with us, and get to know us better.
On the first day of the week, we follow the pattern of the New Testament church in worship (both Sunday morning and evening services).
Just as in the first century church, our worship is directed to God, and consists of five distinct items of worship. Thus, our worship assemblies include preaching, a cappella singing, prayer, partaking of the Lord’s Supper, and giving of our means. We worship in this manner every Lord’s day.